Housing Counseling Program
Homes In Partnership, Inc. is a HUD Certified Counseling Agency offering counseling to educate the potential homebuyer about the benefits and responsibilities of homeownership. Our HUD Certified Counselors will guide you toward any obstacle and give you advice to overcome each barrier that you might have.
- One on One Pre-purchase Counseling
- Financial Management/Budgeting Counseling
- Rental Housing One on One Counseling
- Pre-purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops
- Fair Housing Workshop
- Non-delinquency Post-purchase Workshop
- Referrals and Community Resources
- Predatory Lending
Ongoing credit counseling is offered from the time of initial application to closing. Homeownership might be a long goal and potential home buyers must take the necessary steps to resolve their credit problems to clear the way for their application approval.
Deciding on the mortgage to finance your home is one of the most important decisions of your life. Your house is probably going to be the biggest investment you will ever make, involving both your time and your money. Our professional Housing Specialists will work closely with you through this process.
Our primary source for providing financing to our home buyers is the USDA Rural Housing Services. The USDA RD program loans have payment assistance for qualified borrowers. Other financing options may be available based on income and creditworthiness.
- Confidential and private counseling
- Access to programs not readily available